- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Clint.
March 22, 2018 at 10:42 pm #12162ClintGuest
I’ll be getting married and hence will be moving out of this 3BR/2BA apartment located right on Pleasant St, 7 min from Central Sq. I’m looking for a Christian male to sublet my room for the remainder of the lease term (Jun 1 to Aug 31; $1125/month). I’ve been living here since Sep 2016 along with my current roommates, and the apartment is in a great location and is very well maintained. My two roommates are working professionals in their early thirties. We enjoy a peaceful, quiet atmosphere at home, and on occasion host small groups for Bible study and prayer, or have friends over for dinner and fellowship! We enjoy organic discussions on the things of the Lord, and prayer and fellowship with each other; and as my replacement, we’re looking ideally for another believer who has similar interests.
– Male subletter only
– Available beginning Jun 1 through end of Aug 2018.
– $1125 /month
– The unit is on the 1st floor, on Pleasant St
– Room size is 8′ x 11′
– Room has hardwood flooring and an attached closet
– Some furnishings are available for use if needed (full-size bed, dresser, desk, etc)
– Utilities run about $60-70 per person for internet, electricity and heat.
– Kitchen / dining room
– Living room
– 2 full bathrooms
– Huge basement
– Large backyard
– Free laundry in basement (washer and dryer)
– 7 min walk to Central Sq (red line T station / bus stop)
– 5-10 min walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, H-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Target, and several coffee shops)
– 20 min walk to Harvard Sq and MIT
If interested please email email@example.com directly for inquiries and pictures, or to come visit. And it would be appreciated if you could provide a brief description of yourself!