- This event has passed.
Redemption Hill is Hiring! Worship & Creative Arts Director
November 20, 2022 - December 24, 2022Free
Our Story – Redemption Hill Church launched in 2011. We are a growing, multi-ethnic church located in Medford, MA (four miles north of downtown Boston). Our passion is to help people follow Jesus in all of life and see God’s kingdom come “in Boston as in heaven.” We pursue this as a worshiping community that connects on Sundays and in Groups. Guided by the Word and empowered by the Spirit, we equip people to serve God’s mission from New England to the Nations.
Vision for Role
As a part of the RHC Staff Team, the Worship & Creative Arts Director will provide visionary leadership for our Music, Tech & Comm Teams. Their first focus will be accelerating a culture of worship by inspiring people to enjoy God’s presence through song and other creative elements on Sundays and throughout the week. Some songs we’ve led recently: “My Testimony”/“Same God” (Elevation); “Refiner” (Maverick City); “Fresh Wind” (Hillsong); “No Longer Slaves” (Helser), “In Christ Alone” (Getty). They will also lead our creative teams to produce content that draws people to Jesus and takes them deeper with RHC. This work will happen in an environment marked by prayer, big vision, uncommon faith, hard work, collaboration, flexibility, fun, and the Spirit’s power!
The following “Team WINs” capture the heart of these key ministries:
- The Music Team sings in the power of the Holy Spirit to help all people worship with confidence.
- The Tech Team creates an engaging, distraction free environment for people to encounter God.
- The Comm Team informs and inspires people to take next steps with Jesus and Redemption Hill.
- A growing, Spirit-filled follower of Jesus
- A committed member of RHC (after hire)
- Humble: displays a growth and team-first mindset, teachable, and led by the Spirit
- Hungry: for more and more of God, loves to serve, willing to sacrifice as God leads
- Heart for Revival: a desperate desire to see God move in power through worship
- Passion for the development, pastoral care and discipleship of ministry volunteers
- Able to form, communicate, and execute a vision for ministry growth
- Wise decision-making that drives ministry priorities
- Budget management and purchasing experience
- Knowledge of Scripture and worship theology
- Multi-faceted worship experience and technical leadership to execute live events
- Basic knowledge of music theory, practice and the technical arts
- Comfort and experience with communication technologies (web, social, etc)
- Weekly Worship Gatherings
- Communicate a biblical vision of worship through teaching and example
- Select songs and lead musical preparation through weekly rehearsal
- Prepare elements to accentuate songs (e.g., prayers, transitions, multi-tracks, etc.)
- Oversee the technical production and execution of Sunday worship (in person & online)
- Evaluate and improve Sunday worship gatherings and ministry systems
- Execute internal and external communication priorities to enhance RHC’s mission
- Implement a marketing strategy that encourages our external audience to attend RHC
- Provide visionary leadership for Comm Team Leaders (e.g., web, social, graphics, video)
- Operate as “Point Person” for all digital platforms including Planning Center, ProPresenter, Subsplash (web/app), CCB, Slack, Mailchimp, YouTube, IG, etc.
- Manage our online presence so that all information is updated, user-friendly, & engaging
- Support each ministry by providing branded content for print and digital communication
- Build and Lead Music, Tech, and Communication Teams
- Recruit, develop and celebrate Team Participants & Leaders through intentional training
- Oversee scheduling and communication for Music, Tech, & Comm Teams
- Collaborate with Lead Pastor for weekly and annual strategic planning
- Manage the Leadership Pipeline for the Teams (Coaches, Leaders, Participants)
- Propose and execute our Corporate Worship & Communications budgets
- Serve Redemption Hill Church
- Support the vision and leadership of Redemption Hill
- Contribute to scheduled Staff Meetings and fulfill Staff Covenant
- Contribute to church-wide events, Fire Nights (prayer and worship), and other projects
- Make disciples and meet other needs as agreed upon with the Pastors
Consistent with the strategic nature of this position, we expect the Worship & Creative Arts Director to serve at least 2.5 years, with a preference for 3 or more to maximize ministry impact.
The Worship & Creative Arts Director will typically serve 40-45 hrs/week on average (with seasonal adjustments based on the church calendar). Healthy rhythms of work and rest expected. *Note that this role could be reduced to part-time, depending on the applicant and other factors.
Honorable and competitive wages consistent with qualifications and experiences will be discussed during the interview process, as well as paid holidays, vacation weeks, sick time and other benefits. Professional expenses as determined by annual budget process.
To apply, please submit your resume and video samples of your worship leadership to Pastor Tanner Turley (Lead Pastor, email@example.com)
Leave a Reply