- This event has passed.
Caring for the Wounds of our Hearts – Friday Night Group
May 5 from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Friday, repeating until May 5, 2023
Healing from trauma – which is at its core a wound of the heart – is always possible — but how does it really happen? This one-minute video explains how someone might begin the healing journey.
While trauma as a mental health diagnosis has obviously existed for a long time, it is now being talked about much more frequently as one of the major outcomes of the pandemic that needs to be addressed. And often we don’t even identify our grief, pain and loss as trauma – we just know that we are struggling with it’s impact on our lives.
If you would like to start this healing journey, Boston Trauma Healing Collaborative is offering two trauma healing small groups for six weeks each, in March. If you are interested in a group on Monday click here. The group will be led by facilitators who are trained to lead groups in the proven and time-tested model of the Trauma Healing Institute at the American Bible Society. Group members will:
• Discover what the Bible says about suffering
• Learn about trauma and its effects
• Explore any trauma, loss, or grief you may be carrying
• Release some of the emotional pain you carry
• Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on in life
• Build resilience for the future
Here are the days and dates of the groups with links to register, where you will also find additional details about the groups
- BTHC Trauma Healing Group #15 – online
- Dates/Time: Fridays, March 24th, 31st, April 14th, 21st, 28th, and May 5th, 6:30-9:00pm (EST) (skipping Good Friday, 4/7)
- Registration: https://
You can simply register using the links above or if you have questions contact Dana Baker, Director, Boston Trauma Healing Collaborative – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply